Sunday, June 24, 2007

bad day

tis 2 days im reli sad wor...sad cos my fam ppl scold me...jz..jz onli..when my mood settled dn again...i cried again..cos my mum scolded me..over stupid tings...shouted at me...insult me...i hate her...haix...i reli bao le...i shou bu liao le..n i hv no1 to turn to..feelin so depress nw...i bu ru gou..my mum compare me to a dog..my mum yuan wang me...if she is nt the one supportin me...i wud jz quarrel le...im alr v bad mood le..imagine i cried fr ytd morn...aft tt i stopped...aft tt i cried again...at nite...until tis morn den stop.aft tt i cry again due to personal reasons..den i stopped..den nw i cry again...tink im gg blind soon...my eyes reli hurt..my head reli pain..my heart reli ache...my morale dropped...haix...y tis 2 days lidat??i dun wan...i reli dn wan..sobx...

No comments: