Tuesday, January 27, 2009

cny 1st day visitation....

itz new year 2nd day today...rot at hm until super sian...hahaha...wu liao dao~~~anw...ytd went my mum side bai nian la..my cute cousin hannah alr so grown up le..i mean shes so tall n cute n smart...hehe...of cos,tog with my other cousins like jolene,rachel,shaun n leon...the diff is tt we dn get to eat ah ma food again....n no more ah ma...hmmm....hannah is reli a smart girl...haha...n she is nt afraid of strangers...haha...soo cute...she love taking photos...bt haiyo...my hp abit lag,so she oways cant wait long..hehe...post sum photos soon..hehe...plus hor...she appear like sooo close to me,bt she din noe who im lor...play with me..want me carry her,wana sit on my lap,learn the way i talk n talk to me...when ask her hu im,she duno wat to sae,then she shy shy cover her face...diu!!haha..

anw...to my surprise,we went my dad side wor...cos my th uncle came bk fr melbourne...hehe...my tt 4 cousins all so grown up le...pretty n handsome...hahaha....the rest of my cousins hmm...same lor...all bigger n taller onli la...their names....i duno...WAHAHAHAHHA...took photos bt nt my cam...hahaha...


hmm...me n jo n hannah...hahaha...


we again...hannah pose until tired sia...haha...


sianz dao~~cos hannah dn wana c the cam cos c too loong le n my hp still lag...


finally a not bad pose fr all of us...LOL..the rest of my cousins go hm le..tts y onli left we 3..haha


hannah posing again..hehe



hannah 'tou kan' me...hahaha....she cute cute la...i tis angle cannot mk it...hahaha


Jolene Tan!!!hahaha....


Hannah Lee En Xi...LOL

after all the bai nian,went to cineleisure with jo...watched the wedding game...wah...super kua zhang la....soooo many ppl....reached at 930...tot managed to watch the 955 show...bt hor...all shows sold out....diu....bo bian watched the 12 midnite de lor....sian dao~~went swensen (AGAIN!!!!)....tk ice cream n fries lor...gai gai awhile lo...by the time we went to watch,the whole theatre fully occupied lor...kua zhang...lol....hmm....the show funny la...bt nt sae fantastic...so-so lor...hahaha....ok..end of bao gao....haha...

No comments: