Saturday, August 22, 2009

so swt nana....

hahahaha...nth la~jz update update lor...hmm...so 感动!!!cos nana sae wana celebrate my bday w me wor...wahahaha....so happy la~~so swt of her!!haha...gt ppl wana celebrate my bday lei...hahaha...on the 17th...hehehe... yay...!!!!!so 期待!!!den i shy shy den i anyhow talk lor...WAHAHAHHA...diaoz...!!haha... anw...she recently trying to poison me with her gan ma lor!!!hahaha...

anw..i wana watch final destination..!!!since the start to tis part 4,all im a loyal fan!!hahaha... im saddist rite...hahaha....hmm...tis IT show...dn even hv tt $$ to buy the laptop...haix...damn sad...then my mp4 n 5 all spoil...everyday listenin to hp songs...den wait one of these days my hp sure gonez...!!!hahahaha

hmm...recently,been feeling down,down n DOWN sia....unexplanable DOWN!!mayb cos im wking with all the DOWN jackets...tts y so down...hahaha..lame~~recently,i resort to......i reli feel better lei..perhaps cos i reli hated myself a lot a lot,or mayb itz jz a relieve...duno...hehehehe...

today cos of swt nana,n lame ting,den my day nt so bad...hahahaha...very random la~~update another time,cos nw gona go poison myself with nana's gan ma show liao..hehe...tata

No comments: