Tuesday, January 25, 2011

jz for u nana

itz been a long time since I last updated my bloggie.. spider web everywhere le.. actu I jz wana blog.. haix.. been feeling quite 'heavy' recently.. nana.. hope she's alright ya.. hope tt she will get over it asap.. =( haix.. my lovelie feeling so sad yet I can't do anyting.. tis is e worse ever feeling sia.. u noe.. moodless..

felt sooo redundant.. argh!! nana.. 不要那么不开心.. I noe saying tis is useless nw.. who wun feel sad.. I oso noe saying tis dn help to ease anyting.. still.. nana, I reli hope u will b bk to yr hapi self again..

everytime when ppl tell me tings, I felt so useless.. cos I'm reli reli v lousy in consoling ppl.. I reli Duno wat to say.. haix.. y m I so bad in doing all these? n cos I Duno hw to console, u noe, e 1st ting I wana do is to hug them.. gif them a big hug.. lend them my shoulder.. bt when face to face w them, I Duno hw to approach them.. v useless ba~ =( I'm sori nana.. I can't b of any help to u.. sobs..

I noe nana wun even read my blog, bt still, I wana say: nana, 你要加油喔!要坚强!但我不希望你逞强!在我面前你不要hide yr feelings ma.. dn oways mk me feel so redundant la.. I still got my ears, shoulders, eyes, emotions n mental to lend u de.. u wan borrow hw long oso no probx de.. 24/7 thr for u.. as long as u nit it!! my mouth abit stupid la.. haha.. bad at consoling.. in anw, u wan oso can borrow!! bt seriously, na, muz tk gd care of yrself~ rest well~ =* haix.. =(

from: useless junie =(

No comments: