Friday, October 7, 2011

sumtimes I tink tis is human being-u want ppl to tell u e truth, but when the truth is being told, u will be reli unhappy! idk lei.. just felt unappreciated at times.. mayb cos tis is a Virgo trait ba.. haix.. unhappy ahh~ at times I feel reli stupid.. for wat sia! ppl dn even bother about u de ma.. like 做贱自己咯.. ahh~~ stupid me!! sianz!!

at work.. work for so long le still Duno hw to read eeg.. Duno I reli stupid ttm or wat sia! haix.. wat a 失败人生 sia.. dumb!! no brain!! regardless of my personal life, my family, my friends, my love life n even at work!!!

to my parents, I'm like a money tree! to my relatives, I'm like a dumb ass.. just a stupid ugly kid nt wanted by any1.. to sum of my frens, mayb I'm oso like shit to them.. mayb shit 都不如.. ok! or mayb I'm jz 自卑吧, hopefully!

No comments: