Monday, November 5, 2007

sianz...

HAHA~~hmm..whr shld i start???guess why im here??cos i cud not study...im left with a day now,n here im,blogging n wasting my time away...when im home,nth works for me..i cud nt concentrate...sianz...hafta piah tmr man...hmm...today paper was alright i supposed...for a scale of 80 marks,i expect to score at least a 60...the MCQ is tricky..i kena tricked a few times...heng i checked..lol...anw..managed to find carriageworks,i tailed a classmate of mine..hoho..oopz...

hmm...jz 1 paper down,n i hv the feeling tt my exams r over...shitz man!!haha...bt i planned to slp nw,SLEEP NW(singapore time:740pm)and wake up early tmr,go me hse dnstair enjoy a sumptuous breakie b4 i start wk in the lib.i specially love gg burkit-ford lib instead of medical or fisher lib..itz so quiet,nice..hahaha..near to my coffee area too!!hahaha..hopefully i cud finished by tmr nite,then wed morn shall test myself,b4 gg for exams...my paper is at 3pm,tts y i cud afford to do tt..hahaha...

anw..today i felt so pc..i was sitting rite at the front(apparently,im the last student) and the invigilators walked around loudly...bt when they tok to u,they whisper..u cant even hear wat they saying..humph!!hahaha..anw..recently it rained everyday...n guess wat...the weather is sooo cold...18degrees..piang~~i shiver like kuku nw...we r nv satisfied,,,hmm..when i hv temp gg up to 28-30 degrees,i wud wish for lower temp....nw tt i hv lower temp,i wana it bk up to 20+++ degree...human like me are such greedy n nv-satisfying ppl...hahaha...tts whr lies 1 of my imperfection...my horoscope saes i muz b perfect..bt we r nv perfect except God,my saviour,my best friend,my confidant,sum1 hu is 4eva thr for me..heex...

well well...shall stop toking so much le...i hafta go mit my zhou gong liao...hes waiting for a chess kaki..hoho..tata....

No comments: