Friday, November 2, 2007

stress ar~~

oooo....im getting really breathless as days go by...everytime during exams i felt tt way,ppl tell me itz stress..bt consciously,i dn feel a ting...tt breathless feeling reli xin ku..v tight chest...hmm...anw..recently im high on caffeine...i drank many cups of coffee daily...tink my BBB too good...dn allow stuff to get in,bt i jz wan it to b permeable to my caffeine..to kp me awake...haiyo...hw man???counting dn...1 more day to prepare for micro exam...dread tt day to come man...hahaha...

i tink im putting too much pressure on myself...i force myself to study all 4 units tis week,n i din mk it..it makes me reli unhapi...nw im forcin myself to rem every single word in the lec notes on micro...of course n understand...bt apparently,other than immune system,the rest is memorise..haa...at 1st reli angry w myself...feelin sleepy,cant breathe well,cant get into my head the stuff..so distracted...kp telling myself tt if i dn score,im not gona reward myself aft the exams...then i bcome better at rememberin stuff,bt more breathless..hahaha...bt tts the onli way to mk myself rem..hahaha..

reli wana score well...hw man??if i cant score,i wud be disappointed w myself,my parents will scold me badly as well..hw??sobx..wana tok to sum1...bt no1 i cud tok to...im jz so stress ar...haix..bt i miss the times when bren came over to my hse to study tog..hw fun n nice..hahaha..reminds me of many stuff as well...studied in sch lib..etc etc..hahaha..anw...i kp seein tis korean classmate of mine everyday..wahahaha..den we like...hey..u again...hahaha..etc..so kuku...her rxn reli big lo...hahaha...

waiting anxiously for gd tings to happen...wonder when??hahaa...anw...i wana either get ds lite or psp...any suggestion which is better???WAHAHAHA..ok...gona go slp le..tmr gg sch lib piah all the way..guess tmr i hafta drink at least 3-4 large cups of coffee..bt reli scare i will shake..caffeine ma..hmm..hw man??hahaha..nah..nth much le..tata...

No comments: