Thursday, January 31, 2008

off day....

hmm...sian days for me...off day...nth to do...came hm...rot ard...eat a lot...play with my 2 dogs...watch tv...rot sum more...then nw...ready to slp...y hv my life become so meaningless?? cant mit bren bren liao...came bk for sooo long,onli met her once at the airport,went out once,came look for me makan once(abt 1hr) then 11 feb last time...then i will be gg bk aussie le...reli cant tahan the lonely life thr lor...wat to do??!!sianz..



heard tt the bus system here gona change like sydney kind soon..hahaha...hmm..my sem for sem2 wud end on 22 nov...which means i MAY return anytime earlier than 22 Nov la...yeah!!!i can c all my frens by then...hapi hapi....look 4ward lo...

hmm..i planned to live alone aft my contract ends on 21st july...wana go unilodge...hahaha...tho ex..since they sae they hv $$...then nvm la...dn care...today my parents psycho me go aussie lor..i came bk dn wana tok abt it,yet they kept blabbering..sianz...wat to do??haix....i can onli mit bren 1 more time...can c ting ting n elna for no more than 8 times...hahaha...n the rest for less than a mth...sadz...=(

No comments: