Tuesday, September 9, 2008

sianz...

im sick...tired...n bored!!hahaha....i miss suntec,until c doc oso muz go suntec...WAHAHAHA..of course no la...Naza sae the doc thr cheap,unlike my hse tt clinic,tt cost me $60...hahaha...in the end,i spent $32 wor...still ex ba...bt better than here de...lol...

i miss tingting....can we b frens again??can we talk again??can i go back suntec wk??

anyway,im gg dn to suntec on my coming off day...b4 tt,i hafta go pp thr buy mooncake for they all to eat...hahaha...tingting i guess she wud eat the durian de ba....hahaha...nana oso wanted the durian one...bt i hafta wake up early to buy lo..cos they very early sold out le...bt then hor..i hafta come bk kallang eat my red egg mee sua..cos....itz my CHINESE bday!!!yay!!!HAHAHA...diao...hahaha....

No comments: