Sunday, August 31, 2008

bday wishes...

u noe...ytd i was really happy...cos ting talked to me....although is reluctantly...she still chose to talk....im so happy lor....im reli very contented le....hahaha....i was so overjoyed tt i dn feel down ytd.....thr is 0.01% of improvement btn me n ting meimei...LOL...im so happy....hahaha...then she ate the ting i bought....bt earlier when i saw her expression,she was starin at cecelia,n talkin to me reluctantly...bt itz ok....n at least when i talked to her,she still gt luk at me,nt like last few weeks lidat le...haha..im reli happy...i dn mind dying jz to get her friendship back...probably im crazy,probably i too kua zhang,bt tts my character ba...sth tt i cant reli change much...esp to my besties...probably cos im still unattached ba...bt i tink la,even if im attached le,i wud still zhong shi frens as much...esp my besties....

u noe...cos thr is tt lil improvement,im worried tt this mth in pp,our frenship wud then go bk to the same zibi situation again..i very scare wor...is thr sum way for me to maintain the 0.01% improvement??i reli dn wish to go bk..

can bday wish be more than 1??if can....i wud like to sae....

1) Naza n cecelia wud b frens n talk again...esp tt naza...dn be so stubborn...haha
2)all my besties n frens to be happi....
3)i wud hv enuf $$ to go back sydney study....
4)i wud excel in my studies,career...
5)my personalities n character wud change...esp those that ting pointed out de...
6)my family to be fine n good...
7)nt stay perm workin at pp la...cos i prefer suntec...i wud miss the ppl thr,like lao na,ting etc...

8)to find my Mr Right la...apparently,the fortune teller told me aft my 22nd bday(english version-sept 15),my mr right wud appear...HOPEFULLY lor...hahahhaa

9)to he hao with wang teng...although i noe the possibilities is equivalent to zero.....(am i reli sucha bad person?)

i dn need any bday prezzies....the above 1-7 wud be my gd prezzies le... Number 8 is a best prezzie....i have 1 yr to mk it come true....hopefully the fortune teller is telling the truth...LOL

OF COURSE,my BEST n biggest n happiest bday present for tis yr wud be number 9.... i hope she wud gimme a chance...to talk to me n befriend me again....eh....back to the old days...i reli miss them...sobs....bt i noe.....she wun de...bt dn wori...i will persevere de...i wun give up de...

yupz....tt shld b all....i will definitely miss nana n ting ting de.....=(...sae until like i dyin...wahahhaa...hmm...imagine everyday hafta travel 1 hr to wk,hafta bring umbrella,cant slp more(hafta wake up 1/2 earlier)...more n more like panda le....sianz....hahaha...okla...go slp le...tmr is another day...inc nxt mth,i cant/nv talked to ting for abt 2mths...sobs...bt dn wori ting...i wun force u de...u tk care k...hugz...

No comments: