Saturday, December 6, 2008

fall dn=weekly routine....

today i was hurt again.... =( pain like kuku....sobz....my head scratched to the sharp edges n a nail...n it bleed!!!pain pain sia...haha...the pillow cant touch my head....wahahhaa...n it has caused some headache in me...humph!!haha...anw......duno is cos i old,nt enuf protein,no strength,too fat or my sickness relapse...recently my leg super no strength...climb abit nia sumtime sudd leg like jelly..then end up fell....haha...like today....so worrying....kept tinkin bt it...hmmm...

emo day today...haix...hahaha...wa...today gt a part timer hor...reli ah...haiyo!!duno wat to sae..youngsters now....haha...dun wana climb will ask u go climb..dn wan do ting will ask u do...funny de lor...weirdos~~hahaha..oopz...mean of me to sae tt...LOL...

wonder hw am i gona wash hair tmr??will i fall sick tmr?hahaha..will i wk up late tmr??dies!!hahahaha....go slp le...

No comments: