Thursday, December 18, 2008

outing with dardar wor!!

tt day went pizza hut with nana and we ate the x'mas surprise meal or sth...LOL...hmm....all so-so ba...i dn reli like the pizza...felt a lil salty lor....hahaha...





a pic of the pizza....hahaha....


ytd claimed hour n went out with dardar...heh....went to watch movie with her....we watched tis show,Bolt...wa...super nice...heh....funny,lame-o,cute....heh....dn mind watchin again,bt wana watch in 3D version...LOL.....

this show lo...nice....mayb cos i love dogs....heh....

my next show is marley and me....heh...quarantine gonez le la....nv get to watch....LOL...bt marley n me reli muz watch....i love the story....wana read the story again...hahaha...


ok..back to my outing....we went cine to watch...then aft tt went HK cafe...hahaha....cos gt cravings for tang yuan.....bt...ordered wrongly again....sobz....ordered the one with filling..i want it plain!!!!! =( sad dao~~~bt once again,itz dar's treat!!!wa...she ar...silly silly de....hahaha


my bowl of tang yuan....hunph~~!!no plain ones....sadded...!!!



on top of tang yuan,i ordered fried mantou n wanton....hmmm....okok onli la...heh....

throughout fr movie till go hm,my dear dardar super bz...msg la....talk on the phone la....wa....bz dao~~~~hahahaha....

we went more than words....she bought many many christmas prezzies....n 1 for me...hehe....yoshi home slippers....heh.....thx dardar.....


my fave yoshi.....hehe....the all-along i love slippers....wana buy bt nt fated!!haha...nw i gt it...from dar!!!hapi hapi!!!love it loads...love my dar even more!!!heh...muackz dar...thankie!!!

No comments: