Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wat a happy day...!!!

ok...2 tings to mention today....

Scene 1
ytd finished wk at 930+++...wana watched movie at AMK hub hub hub hub at 950pm...so....rushed with von thr...wa....fast with abit of considerably pro...watched coming soon...eh....the whole show actualli nt sae very nice..the ting abt the show is the effect n abit of mk up la...LOL...thr is tis part when i let my guard down (as i tot it wasn't gona b scary) n at the same time,listen to von talking....then din realise when suddenly the ghost jz appear...i tell u...tt part i shouted la...then von got frightened by me partially,n the other half frightened by the ghost i guess...!!!RFLOL...aft tt went to eat pratassssss....then chat then went hm...

Scene 2
today is a happy day...duno y...jz felt the real happy me at that moment...laughing fr the bottom of my heart...jz happy lor...i laughed horribly i guess....hahaha...normally sumhw i wud b troubled by sth...bt today i felt trouble-less....no stress....no unhapi....nth...jz me!!!n my nana n ccl....hahaha....wonder if i wud be happy again,jz like today...HAHA...

von tryin to help me matchmake....which ended up with 4 ppl adding me when i dun even noe hu they r...LOL....n yu bin came over today...bought us sum dohnuts...chatted with us for awhile...bt too bad she came at the wrong time,cos jz nice stock came...LOL...then uncle tong so suay...cos when he wana go dn,the lift under svr..haha..

ok.....shld be done with my draggy loongy story.....shall start watchin perfect cut 1 now...tata

No comments: