Saturday, April 11, 2009

sth i duno if i shld regret or not....

today,the whole day,my mind was kept occupied...occupied by a number of tings....by $$...by family....by friends....by age....by studies.....by job......by many many other stuff...

as i hv mentioned earlier,i wish to hv a loving fam...i wish to hv siblings....recently rather troubled by money...nt tt i hv nt enuf $$ la...jz frustrated...life w/o $$ wud restrict u a lot....u cant go to yr dream plc...cant hv yr dream stuff....perhaps cos we hv stay in sucha advance plc tt lead us to be rather materialistic....like in those developing countries,im sure wat they wan is to hv a shelter over their head n kp their stomach full...itz the environment i guess...

then i tot of my studies....yupz....ppl tell me i shld study in mdis or psb...sum sae if i possible,itz better to go bk aussie to study...sum tell me wats the use of studyin?i hv got many diff types of feedbacks fr diff ppl...seriously,in my current situation,i reli duno wat i shld do...im so confused n lost now...i hope to continue studying...i hope to at least attain a degree..im nt young anymore...

come to tink abt it,i duno wat life wud be if my grandma din pass away,n im still in aussie studying...perhaps i would hv been planning to further my degree to honours...perhaps i wud hv tot to apply PR thr...probably i wud hv found my mr right thr..hehe...

to mk myself nt feel tt emo n sianz......tinking on the bright side of life is gd...at least i wun be alone in aussie nw,missing singie all the time....then i din go bk,i continue workin at wintertime...made great friends....get to noe tingting well.....noe jiaying,how eng ccl they all....recently got to noe sum1 fr my sch...a senior...hehe...quite a gd chap...thx to von la....!!!LOL...then to me la...at least i hv nana as my friend...nt tt shes nt my fren initially...jz tt i gt to noe her more...which is gd la..hohoho...itz diff ppl's feel ba...like to her is nth,bt to me,i hv another gd fren...hehe...

job is another factor im considering....a past attachment colleague told me CGH looking for ppl...yupz...bt the ting is pay wud be much lower....nt far fr my current pay....she say la...then the more impt ting is,if i reli wana go,i muz start studyin n preparing lor...cos tink i hv forgotten 7788 of my medical stuff liao...muz refresh my memory la..haha...then bk at wintertime,wun stay at suntec for looong le...wonder whr i wud b transferred to??*ponders*

No comments: