Wednesday, April 8, 2009

taiwan trip day 1......part 1....


first..b4 i begin,*tututututu* the above are sum menu on the list at aladdin restaurant..yupz....great for ppl who love meaty....hehe...
ok...let us begin our day 1 itinerary...we stayed a nite at ccl's plc....left her plc at bt 6am.....din reli slp much la....ting n nana nv slp at all..me n ccl slept...LOL....then we arrived at the airport....
we at ccl plc ready to 出发~~~~~~
im still so slpy emo-eeeee n ting still so awake....hehe...
tis is our tour guide.....ELEPHANT....hahaha......talked a lot....increase our knowledge loads....thanks to him.....
we 4 standing at leofoo village...fr left.. junie,tingting,nana n ccl..
the wintertime ppl........hehe......
nana n her 白马王子...hahaha.....the sengs n bengs.....*oopz....* bleah...!!! =p
wa...xiao ao fei ying or sth....nt for the weak-heart....i din take tis ride....as u noe la...ppl my age cant tk tis ride...wait heart stop....*DANGER*....hehe
me n ting's 1st ride....sum train tingie....
me n ting took tis viking lookalike...bt it go 360......hai hao la.....haha...my heart still can tk it...hehe...
me n ting ah....huggies.....cold cold...LOL
me n nana....cold cold too....LOL
sum other rides...hehe....all nv take....LOL
taken at the aladdin plc....haha...hope by touching ,the genie can grant me 3 wishes....hehe
an overview of the magical world of aladdin....hoho

me,nana n ting on the adventure of the flying carpet...wheeeeeee~~~
me n ting on the flying carpet....flyin in mid air...LOL
shall continue another day for day 1 part 2....hehe

No comments: