Thursday, May 21, 2009

nana bday prezzie

today im nt emo....yet fr my facial expression ppl tink im...bt today im truely jz bored,slpy n sian...bt nt at all emo...hmm....hw do i go abt changin my bored,slpy expression w/o the emo composition in it?hahaha...anw...nana received her bday prezzies fr us liao...hmm...she nv sae anyting la..bt i reli reli reli hope tt she will like the stuffs we gave her...i mean hope itz the tings she like....hmm...ok...start my article reading reflection now..hehe...

being loved...

read an article regarding loving yr family n friends....loving every1 who is around u....loving those who eva hurt u....loving those ppl who dn love u.....itz quite a meaningful inspirational story la...bt too lazy to type the whole story dn...hmm....bt fr tis,i hv learnt a lot.....

tog with the above topic,i hv oso read sth tt reli mk me wana change my directions of love...hehe...

waiting for someone.....

this article is talkin bt making the 1st move..dn oways expect ppl to mk the move...thr is this paragraph i wana share....hehe

'to avoid disappointment,form frenship w/o expecting anyting in return.Do tings for others w/o demands,and you'll never be disappointed.some ppl will return favour and affections,and some wun. If u care for ppl because u wan to,and not because u expect sth back,u wun feel crushed shld they fail to return a thought or a favour. the universe is fair n just. if u r giving out care and affection,gd tings will come back to u...'

hmm...i hv always hoped to receive ppl's love n teng...i wanted my family love,my frens teng ai...like ppl im close with,or shld sae,i felt im close with...hahahaha...hmm...i hv oways hope for la...tho...tho....i knew itz abit impossible...so a long time ago,i told myself nt to expect anyting back...tts y nw i reli dn mind la...i dn mind giving all my love to my fam n frens...without any appreciations(admit at times i still do hope tt thr is sum appreciation la...im afterall,still a human...)haha..

i wana GIVE FRIENDSHIP to my frens w/o expecting anyting in return...hmm....i felt tt i hv alr done tt la...tho sumtimes i still do err...bt i will try my very best...i wan my frens to believe tt i treat them well n with love are all fr the bottom of my heart...i wana prove fr my actions.... i reli hope tt u all will be happy oways.....i meant overall....i oso will work towards being hapi as well..

No comments: