Saturday, May 23, 2009

flying BFF....

so scary la....ytd gt 1 flying BFF of mine come find me....my superhero saved the day for me....hahaha...then today,thx to my dear nana curse,her flying bff came looking for me again...and once again,another hero saved the day...hoho..heng ar...hehe

hmm...today is quite a tedious day lor....ppl kp askin me lotsa stuff.....better nt to reveal anyting here...then i kept a distance fr the person the whole day...LOL...then today is nana's 1st day in taiwan niao..wonder hw is she sia?is she doing fine thr??haha...nth much la...jz wana post my flying BFF comin to find me for 2 days...er dao bao!!hahaha....

pls stop coming can?tho u r my bff,bt i hv nv liked u!!!argh...!!!

ytd my baobei,xue lian called me..so surprised..bt im nt tt kind like to talk on the phone de,then nth to talk lor...she jz do the talkin,i do the 'ya..ah...hannor....stuff...'LOL....reli muz find 1 day catch up la,since tt day we cant mk it...haix...hahahaha...huggies my dear baobei...heh

No comments: