Sunday, June 14, 2009

caring n listening..n im reli dying...hahahaha

haix...today superly emo...vented my anger on my finance book!!!LOL....finance lei....crap la...hahaa...jz being random..hehe...hmm..wa...recently,tink i dying.....seriously...my chest area hurts...m stomach digestion super bad.....my back super suan n pain...my leg sum whr above ankle thr super pain...hafta ren ren ren!!!hahahaha...i mean ren the pain...den recently cos of $$ made me so unhapi...haix..pc show ended today then my beloved HP lappie pao tang le...!!sad!!

u noe wat....since tt time,i was so so so tempted to buy ipod touch...hahaha..bt then,i gt mp5 liao ma...so cant waste $$!!haha..bt i dn mind my aunt or parents gimme as bday prezzie...hahaha...bt tink too much la~~lol...hmm...basically,dn hafta waste tis kinda $$ de...hahaha....muz kp telling myself tt!!!hahaha...mp5 spoilt,den 'borrowed' fr hoon jie the mp4 oso spoil..walao...hahaha!!!den 1 hafta go kampong ampat,another hafta go jurong tt business park thr...diaoz...hahaha...worse...!!!watch strap half spoilt..then hafta go the pacific plaza or sth to repair..dotz!!hahahaha....

ok..enuf of my lo soh..!!hahaha...start writing sth fr my book!!hehe...

CARING....

tink of the last time when u talked to sum1,n u had the impression tt they r nt listening or interested in talking to u.do u feel irritated?sure do rite...!!hahaha...

to attract others,we hv to care abt them...when we show tt we r interested in tt person,thr is rarely a problem in keeping the conversation going. when we care,we forgot ourselves..we wun be bothered by 'duno wat to sae nxt...' embarrassment...caring means putting ourselves in other ppl's shoes..to listen to wat they hafta or wana tell u...

LISTENING..

many ppl want to be heard...they r all desperate for sum1 to reli listen to them...nxt time when u r talking to them,take note of whether they reli listen to u...as much as we nit air,food n drink,we oso nit frens who will truly listen to us...

tink bt it...wun u wan ppl to gif u their full attn?sumtimes itz gd to hv sum1 to take the trouble to c life thru yr eyes....u will feel connected with the person,,,hahaha...as ppl r all starving for sum1 to listen to them TOTALLY,u shld oways try to listen with 100% of yr attn,u will become a special person for them...

n yep...i hv oways been trying to gif 100% of my attn to all my frens etc...bt at times,i get distracted...at times i selectively choose ppl to listen to...like to sum ppl i dislike,i wun gif my 100%...come to tink bt it,im quite a bad person ya...haix...hahaha...hmm...i shall work towards caring n listening to all my frens...hehehe....hmm..ok...shall continue the topic another time...

No comments: