Friday, June 5, 2009

limits of friendship.....

jz finished watching 命中注定我爱你,sucha swt show...hahaha....nt bad la...1 of the taiwan 偶像剧 i quite love it!!hahaha...been wanting to sae tis a looong time ago...hmm..actually,to u all,watz 幸福?to me,itz jz like me,my hubby n my children being tog..haha...we go out tog,eat tog,n do lotsa stuff tog...hahaha...lame rite...hahaha...

i came to realise tt i easily get good frens...wat i meant was tt i tend to tk tt person as my bff so long as tt person treats me well etc...even regardless of whether tt person tk me as a fren anot...hahahaha...very funi me hor...hahaha...hw come ar...sth i cant figure out...hahaha...jz crapping ard la...hahaha...ok..shall start on my lil notes liao..haha...

limits of a friendship.....
-using n abusing friends

as long as tt person is yr real fren,im sure tt they r more willing to help u shld u nit any help...bt do tk note tt ppl may b willing to help,bt they r definitely nt willing to be make used of...friendship n support is a two way traffic...u nit to monitor them closely...haha...

BEING CLOSE TO PPL IS NO EXCUSE TO INSULT THEM!
every1 hv their own DELICATE egos... friendship calls for sensitivity and tact. familiarity is fine and wonderful. But let's beware of offending. I may be yr friend,bt if i repeatedly joke abt yr looks and question yr intelligence,you'll soon look elsewhere for company. No matter hw close a friendship,thrs always room for tact.

so rem,dn mk use of ppl who treat u well....instead,appreciate them well...hahaha....eh...n thrs oways a limit to jokes....dn tk it for granted..even if the person is a miss/mr good temper,thrs still 1 day when they will explode...hahaa... sayin ppl,regardless of appearance,looks,size,or anyting,do noe when to stop...if u dn wish to lose the friend of yrs....hahaha...

No comments: