Thursday, October 1, 2009

crap 1

hmm... end of my lame story....itz a story....so abit kua zhang...bt the main ting reli happen... wahahahaha....as in...the STARE..~~wahaha

okok...lets crap ard... bt duno hw to start... hahaha... hmm...i wana sae..my nana dn like me.... =( bully me... break oso muz force me to go aft her (wahaha..itz a lie) eh....oways abuse me physically...(wahaha..actually is mentally n emotionally) WAHAHAHAHA...nola....actually is jz the 3 add tog....lol...(another lie)most impt of all,she gave ppl 6 days off,n onli gave me 4...u c u c..!!!isn't tt being bias???cos she dn like me.... to tink i tot shes sooo gd to me...wahahaha...so lame~ nola... jz a joke...hw can it be??my nana sooo luv me(tts my tinkg...wahahaha..nt mentioned by her)....soooo i oso sooo luv her la~~jz like hw i luv my dardar n all la~ hehehe...BLA~~ jz rubbishing ard.. hehehehe...

wa..reli getting older le...jz these recent mths.... many of my close frens,or ex-colleagues or secondary frens,all engaged or married liao...kaoz...tis is sooo sad...hahaha..im stillllll single... wahaha...OMG!!!haha..die la..will i be like left on the shelf?? lol... wait expires jiu cham le..i still wan to hv my own fam de... LOL...wat a lamey ting...

i miss my gan ma etc...hmmm.....so funi...shes onli 5 yrs older than me n shes my mummy??!! hehe..i dn even rem hw come i became her god-daughter sia...hehehe...bt tt was like many yrs le...she sosososo teng me..hehe..@ 1st abit shy shy,den aft tt xi guan liao...kp on 'mummy front,mummy back..' hehe.. shes the 1st person to reli reli teng me n care for me de..my studies n everyting...reli act like my mummy.. hehe..last yr she came wintertime looked for me lei..so harpi...bt onli for tt 1 hr.. =( haha..aft tt she went to brisbane le...we nw onli talked in msn.. i gt a ah dardar...jiemeiz.... heh.... den i gt darlings,dears n baobeis...ohoh.. i gt a ah jie as well..shes my senior...i oso dn rem hw she became my da jie..4 yrs older than me..!!bt short term de la.. onli occasional msg or msn each other..

actually i hv oways wanted to hv jiejies to teng me,or even meimeis for me to teng... sae is sae la..bt if reli hv,mayb itz diff le.. hahaha...bt cos i dn hv,so if i sudd hv 1,i wud reli treasure a lot...hehehe...aiya...since fated dn hv,den oso bo bian la~haha..bt i hope to hv jiejie... hehehe... so childish rite...bt reli lor... i hp to hv lotsa teng teng... tt kinda jiejiely love...hahaha... i c my frens hv den like soo xingfu lidat...i oso wan...hahaha...dar,y nt u upgrade la..become my jiejie,instead of my mei??can??hehehe...bleah~~

crap a lot sia...hmm...recently nana unwell...muz tk care ya.. =) wa...ytd i was like sudd gona die lidat....sooo uncomfy...den today half half....lata in the day begun to feel uncomfy liao...bt still can dong la~hahaha...boring sia...gona orh orh liao..nitez...

No comments: