Monday, October 19, 2009

enjoyed myself @ nana's plc... n craps....lol

hahaha...c gt wat happenings... eh.... wa...jz happened to weigh myself and ta da... i hv lost another 2kg fr the last time(15 sept) woah....c...the results of hving a supervisor who oways bully me de...ke lian rite... hehehe... bleah~~hahaha.. just joking..

recently @ wk startin to feel so lethargic...so tired...look @ the storeroom nia so sian...hahahaha.. so small space....so many tings... hahaha... anw...2 days back aft wk went nana's hse n stayover... hehehe... b4 tt went to watch movie la.... mayb cos scare i cant wk up or wat,den i cant slp much... hahaha... probably if the following day is a off day,den i will slp more in peace.. hoho.. bt i enjoyed myself la~ heex.. happy happy~~~

hmm..received my posb bill... wooo... saw partyworld bill...so miss gg to sing sing sing.... hahahaha...simply love gg out... haahaha... tmr gg to isetan to c the japan fair b4 mitting ah dar aft her wk... lol.... nw im rotting @ hm nia... sooo boring.... my poor thumb sooo pain...bt the swell went down abit...haahha...tts all for nw la~~heehehe..

No comments: