Monday, August 20, 2007

hahaa!!dear Ryo...likes rita..wahaha..gif her pen etc..nv gimme??so mean!!!haha..sum more everytime lab session treat me so meanie!!grrr..!!everytime laugh at my gram stain onli..haha..read my blog rite...i wana advertise..hohoho..haha..ain't i scheming??haha..if rita sees tis she gona kill me!!haha

anw..i find tt i hv a grp of super lame lecturers lo..seriously.haha..every tutorials,practicals n lectures..oways mk us laugh n laugh lo..aussies r reli good w lame~~haha..last wk fri pathology lab..we were doin on neoplasia..had fun. the 1st specimen was cervical cancer.my claz asked lotsa qns..bt u noe w wat?nt abt cancer..is abt sex qns etc..darn funi..haha..he sae..c'mon..im in charge of pathology,im a well known pathologist,nt sum sex therapist n psychologist..ask me proper qns..n y in the 1st plc i ans u all those qns??ridiculous.!!haha..if u were thr,u will tink itz funi..his way of tokin etc..haha..

anw..my sch main door thr gt a pond..every evening aft sch(4+pm),i get very excited cos i will pass by the pond ma..den i will call my fren to see the swans n ducks..haha..they r so cute..bt it mks me so sua gu..grrr...haha..i hv nv seen swans b4 in singapore,much less get out of the pond,resting at the grassy area..im so amazed by it..my frens laughed at me..humph!!den will sae'thr she goes again..'haha..mean!!haha..

im beginning to like sydney..duno y.itz the feeling..tink i go bk singapore during my hol,i will definitely miss here..lol..even my singaporeans frens said tt too..she went bk for 1 wk nia,cos she misses sydney loads..haha..kuku..bt nw..i miss my frens in singapore..hehe..

sydney is nt all abt ex stuff..they hv cheap stuff too..puma,adidas jacks..itz genuine one..cost quite cheap here..haha..wana go shop bt no time..nxt wk i gt prac exams le..oh dear..stress!!anatomy shld b fine..bt nt histology..sum1..pls help me!!lol..bt itz like so fast..wk by wk..tis wk alr wk 5..interesting..yeah..nth much to update..cos i very lazy..today been doin sch ranking research till nv study..haha..nv study nvm,still nv rest..nw so tired..lol..ok la...shld be all..when i free i show u hw my hse luk like..den hw my hse flood..den hu my hsemates r..hehehe..tata..cya ard!!

No comments: