Friday, August 24, 2007

yoz..haha..hmm..recently syd uni got lotsa free vaccine..meningococcal c vaccine,n nw,cervical cancer vaccine..i dn wana tk the meningococcal vaccine cos i dn wana get fever n stuff nw..the weather nt reli gd..den nxt wk exams...so...beta nt man..cervical cancer..shld i tk?hmm..preventive measures..haha..

anw..today is the 1st time i do well in a micro lab...im so hapi n proud of myself..ohmy..since when i become so egoistic??lol..b4 my lab starts,i was wondering y my unit7-micro lab bench all asians??no caucasians..den aft tinkin abt it,i went to claz..cos tis is the 1st time unit 8-pathology lab hv a practical session..normally prac is in a computer rm whr we tok abt pathology specimens like asthma lungs etc..den today change bench..wa...my bench mostly caucasians..lol..eh..tink onli 5 asians..the rest of the 11 all caucasians..haha.anw..the claz is 100+ ppl cos two claz combi tog..wahaha..

bt quite fun la..i was the onli one hu brought lighter..all borrow fr me..my bench frens,mostly the guys kp laming w me..wah..bth...haha..anw..today lab is pair wk..den i pair w a viet ger,my fren of course..i suspect nxt wk when our stuff returns,sure super contaminated..kp tellin her muz flame the pipette etc..she flame alr..den swing ard..gt use ma??aiyo..suan le..hope nt graded..lol..

recently sydney bad weather man..rain,rain n rain..until supposedly drought sydney nw no longer in drought..wahaha..adelaide n duno whr flood wor..bt the nxt few days will b 20+ degrees..hohoho..cos..spring is coming..in few days time..yeah!!anw..i wana go DFO..branded stuff etc thr..all selling cheap..DFO=direct factory outlets..espirit etc..very super low price.lol..aft exams den i shall go patronise w my frens,or hsemates??haha

APEC coming..duno hw to go out man...sian ar~~shall go buy dvd,everyday rot at hm..lol..itz a public hol..yeah!!hmm..exam tis mon..stress ar~~haha..cos i so li bu cong xin to study..help me help me!!!lol..ok la..dn b so luo suo le..beta get back to some wk man..haha..tata...

No comments: