Thursday, August 2, 2007

well well...tings certainly got better...i hv more frens now..n tmr aft lecture im gg to the opera hse..with my fren...yeah!!slowly lookin on the bright side nw..tokin to aussie certainly got me tongue-tied..itz like a chicken n a duck tokin..haha..but currently,im tuning to their accent,cos my lecturers,frens etc duno wat im tokin..haha..

hmm..n best of all,i got support from all my frens...xuanie,dar,von,dearie..thx to u all..if not for yr support,i certainly cud nt persevere on..love u all..u all will foreva b in my heart de..cant b replaced de..heh..

the landlord came on a visit today,causin me n the other ger to miss our movie mania-the simpsons..awww...but he consoled me..tellin me initial stage,if i hv no singaporean frens,i wud definitely feel very depressed n lonely..but subsequently,i will feel beta,with frens etc..n i will grow to love tis plc,jz lik him..aft tinkin thru,he is rite..currently,i fang bu xia singapore..i kp counting bk to singapore timing,kp tinkin bt singapore stuff,tts y itz hard to cope..n oso cos i hv no frens...tts y..hope i cud adapt well soon..*deep breath*

got chance,i shall tell u all how they pronounce sum words,eg,stomach..it took me sum time to noe wat is tis..haha...ok la..do nt wori bt me k..i will definitely try to look on the bright side de,will try real real real hard de..heh..love u all!miss u all too!!thx mummy for cheerin me up every nite,the times when i feel lonely n sad,u were thr..thx..muackx..thx for being thr for me..thx every1!!love love ....

No comments: