Thursday, February 28, 2008

nth much..lazy me...

im getting weaker n weaker each day....reli reli reli very tired...hahahaha...now im so puzzled as to go study now or nxt yr...suspending study is fine,bt when i tot of the reason y i stopped abit weird...isit rite to suspend or jz go bk???bt economically,facing a lil probz,bt can b solved if my dad dn invest...duno hw...wat to do man?haix...烦啊!!

finally a off day tmr....hahahahaha...hapi hapi...hmm..then tmr gona go mit wei yee,my hsemate for coffee...dn even noe wat to tell her,or wat to sae...hmm....sian...hahahaha...im confused nw...shld i go bk study???

sadded....suddenly i realised tt so many ppl nt gona wk anymore...haix...then watz the point of stayin???hw?wat to do???hmm...auntie fr tampines called me...wan me go tampines stay if i stay on...for a moment,it seems all arranged by God...lol...i got lotsa stuff to sae,bt lazy...tired...lol....anw..today elna n ting ting come bk liao..hurray!!!nt so quiet in shop le...bt my last day approaching...hmm....

i miss workin in EP with baoyun(kat brother),leonard n anna....fun times oways gone fast!! ='(
working in suntec during these 2 days sudd mk me feel sooooo.......diao...hahahahaha...so many prob start to surface liao....hmm...internal fights esp....sianz lor....haix....sad....i jz din go suntec wk for a week 2 days....so many tings....=(

No comments: