Saturday, November 1, 2008

bestie

im reli reli hapi cos ting started talkin to me le....fr bestie/jiemei to almost like foe,then nw to being a colleague....hahaha....at least beta than nth...i wana learn to cherish n nt expect...in tis way,she wud b happier,n i wud b happier...hahaha...fr her,i reflected a lot...i felt being my fren is a stressful ting...cos of my way of treatin my frens i guess...ppl who reli noe me,understands me,will noe hw much,reli hw much i cherish frens...even if i reli hv my mr right,i wud still put my besties 1st plc...in the past was lidat,the present wud still be,n needless to sae,the future...probably i was alone since young,probably i hv always wish for siblings...ppl who r my besties wud normally be treated as my sister...i hv always hp for older sis,to dotes on me...bt i dn,so the other way is to hv younger sis,for me to dotes on...LOL...cos i dotes on u,i wana gif/share all gd stuffs w ya....i wud treat u all gd food,i wud super teng u all,i wud gt reason no reason get prezzies...n durin bday etc,i wud get tings u wan/need...

i gt a bestie many stuffs b4,bt all nt to her likings..cos i duno wat she likes...onli noe wat she needs..bt she still uses it la...sum is out of no choice,cos nth is nice...so jz get it to fulfill wat she needs...$$ on my besties is sure no probx de...

the reason y i wrote tis post is jz to tell u all,is nt cos i like/love them (the wrong way) then treat them till lidat....is jz me!!tts hw i treat my besties...so plz dn oways tink i in love w them or wat...i love them,bt as my sisters,n nt my lover.....pls pls dn tink so much...to those ppl who suspect me..i noe u wud read my blog....so.....thanks...(referrin to sum ppl)

No comments: