Friday, November 21, 2008

random-ness.....

recently soooooo bz.....sooooooo tired.....business soooooooooooo crazily good!!!everyday bound to OT....nw i hv sooooo many hrs to claim tt i duno how to claim sia...WAHAHAHA..can i sell them to ppl who need them??WAHAHA..ya i noe....jz being crazy....

once went out with von to watch coffin.....wa....1 more show i tink cant mk it...eh....then the nxt day went out with dardar....wooooo....so fun...so hapi la....my kuku-ness...forgetting,hmm...nope...nt forget,is din even noe the existence of the price tag on the prezzie....wa....seriously,i cant b more kuku ba...!!!hahaha...plus dar funi funi......had our dinner at shin kushiya....EXPENSIVE la...bt itz dar treat AGAIN!!!my bday,she treat..her bday,still her treat...she la....fight with me to pay...walao....paisey...haha...bt overall,i love the salmon sashimi n the drink...with abit of liquor...woohoo~~shuang dao~~~~hahaha

ytd watched movie with tingting....hahaha....reli reli hapi lo...my bestie is bk le....LOL...n today...a disastrous day...supposed to go out with kathy...bt end up went out with my nanny daughter...i spent a lot!!!bought clothes,shoes etc etc...gg broke soon!sobs...hahaha...

itz time for me to re-enrol my studies...bt im totally unsure,reli unsure of whether im able to go bk...i reli duno...i wana go bk,bt i she bu de the ppl n tings here...i she bu de my besties...she bu de my dogs...she bu de all tings....

being random la...hahaha...cos neglected my blog v long le....okok....shall end here...hope tmr de bz is ok de...nt too free tho...hahaha...

No comments: