Saturday, November 29, 2008

tortured by wintertime staffs....

today cracked the famous lil pea brain in my head tryin to squeeze the sweaters in...wa....duno to sae tired,stress or wat sia..hahaha...the peas r ripe,may open anytime...by then,probably brain dead...WAHAHAHA..ok..tryin to be stupid....

anw....u noe....ting they all torture me...cos she n yuzhen hid my rice under a big pile of thick pants...sadded...they dn wan me to eat....=( haha..i was so hungry tt i voluntarily sae i go brk..then i happily walked to the table n saw...WA....my soft shell crab...yumyum!!then i eh...whrs my rice??huh..no rice de meh??saw my mango pudding tho...then i almost wana go ask nana my set no rice de ar?hw come she so mean dn even wana help me buy rice...haha...then i stepped on one lil corner of plastic container n tada....my rice...luckily got the 'piak' sound...haha.. happily ate my rice halfway then rmb i hv gt a drink...bt...whrs my drink??haha...in front of me gt tis cup covered with tissue,the drinks r fully covered w 'soiled' tissue fr my view...then i shake shake abit then realised tts my drink..wa..sadded...look like rubbish than a pack of drink..wahahhaa....

then till the end of day then realised hidden right bhind all rubbish got a small bowl of miso soup or wateva soup which is mine..bt cold liao...forget it...!!!sadded...kena tortured badly by them....hahahahahahahahha...bleah...go slp le..nite nite....

No comments: