Tuesday, July 14, 2009

bad habit.....

today abit emoooo...hahaha...lame~~duno wat i talking la... anw...today ar....my arm gt tis tingling pain...wow...den i regret.... since young,i gt tis psychological problem...mayb cos im nt 1 who will reli vent my anger on other tings,mayb tis psychological ting in me happened since tt fateful day...i duno...or mayb cos i dislike myself at the very beginning... i told myself i must stop doin tis to myself,bt sumtime i jz cud nt control...i hafta do tis so tt i will feel relieved...den i will be bk to my normal hapi self..fr top to toe...aft doing,den i start regretting...itz like taking drugs... hahaha...wat an example..hmm...anw...tis ting has been gg on until i hv graduated fr poly... i rem once the ting was on my face..haix...cos i hated her!!i wanted to stop her fr doin wat she was doing...so i did it to myself...den aft tt,i stopped....recently again,aft all accumulation n stuff,i can barely tk it any longer...so i resort to tis again!!!why am i doing tis to myself?seriously...i muz tink of a way to curb tis habit...tis psychological problem....tis kinda way of venting out... wat can i do?im at a lost..

woah...!!sumting er xin happened to me ytd in the toilet...2 cockroaches landed in my pyjamas... ah fat n ah thin....i din noe den i wore my top..den sudd,sth dropped to my feet....the moment i looked,it was a cockroach(ah thin)...it jz crawl past my feet...then i was so scare...so at tt instance,i shook my top again den tis time round,ah fat dropped..!!wa...2 COCKROACHES IN MY TOP?????im so scare of cockroaches n yet they hv contact w my back skin n my feet?? er dao bao la~~walao...hahaha....

anw...nth much to sae la....jz super bored nw....hahaha...gona go slp liao...heh...hp everyting is fine n gd w all my goodie frens n fam!!hehehe

No comments: