Friday, July 3, 2009

wishes came true....

piangz...recently abit emo...abit sian...abit upset...over.... ..... so many tings....haix...wonder why muz it happen tis way.wonder y ppl ard me lidat....wonder why im lidat...wonder n wonder... probably cos im too bored at wk then i start reflecting on myself...start wanting to change myself..change my bad self...i 4eva seems to nt reach my own expectations...am i reli tt bad n lousy?or am i jz expecting too much fr myself?*ponder*

am happy recently...cos each time i pray,it will happen tt way...i hv seen many tings turned out the way i wanted it to be since last time...it reli strengthened my belief..serious!!hahaha...then thr is tis ting tt i prayed for these 1 week or so...am glad tt it came true exactly wat i/sum1 wanted it to be la,tho at the same time,itz a down for me(only)...but still,overall,of course,still super hapi for tt 'someting' la...hp tt all turns well!!hehe.. =) *smilez*

hmm...down la...jz workin alone w himssss jz mk me wana scratch my face n pull my hair sia...WAHAHAHA...then im nt one who will vent out my anger unless i reached my limit la... then i oways gt the 'argh!!jz wana abuse n kill myself ' tt kinda feeling when tt person jz come talkin to me...haiyo...duno wat to sae....hahaha...then i hafta oways remind myself tt being nice to ppl is a blessing..haha...no1 is perfect..lidat then i feel better..!!hahaha..

done liao...gona go slp liao...cos tmr gona mk up stories to entertain myself...boring la...haix... sianz...how nice if i hv a remote control to press next...or jz fast forward my day a lil...haha.. aiya...jz let me fall sick tmr...den aft uncle come i go hm...hehehe...crappie me!!lol...tata

No comments: