Thursday, July 9, 2009

ice age 3...

hmmm....ytd so down la...cos i saw sum1 who look like... ...then i rem the hurt...then i felt reli emo....hmmm...

to my normal routine life...eh....today off sia...finally get to watch my ice age 3 in 3D..in the past i rem cartoon is watch w dar de...hahaha...nw my dear dar soooo bz...so hard to yue her...so bo bian lor....hahaha....then went seoul garden eat...yumz....bt itz oways said...tts oways sth to pay for aft a nice n enjoyable feast...hahaha....im havin stomach ache...so unwell nw...diarrhoea... walao...hw to go out tmr sia...shall rest then c hw tmr...haix...

hmm...jz wana sae...im reli reli very hapi working w 1 of my dearest fren...more than hapi to wk w her... heh...tho she oways nag nag scold scold sae sae me,still,i LOVE workin w her...hahaha...cos in a way,shes so funi n cute de...oways gt many funi happenings...so the loooong leave she gona tk ar...sure super miss her de...hahaha...mayb to her,im jz a colleague,a staff,bt to me,shes my gd fren..!!haha..piangz...sooo rou ma...diaoz....LOL...n i reli hope tt everyting goes well with Ting....everyting will be fine!!definitely!!!

being random for nw...tempted to get ipod touch,n a HP laptop...hahaha....aiya...i jz love gadgets...LOL...wonders wat hp my parents wana get..hmmm.....hehehehe...

ting to tell myself at the end of the day.....dn oways be unhapi....u muz look on the bright side of life...=)..... .....hopefully!!

No comments: