Tuesday, July 31, 2007

hmm..the lab today is interesting...we r doin about the anatomy...and the interesting ting is.....we r dealing with dead ppl..they odnated their body for us to learn tings..hmm..thr r like 20 over bodies..we had to touch n feel how is it like,whr is the glands,palate etc..fun..den we learn bt x-ray..like how to c n read,y isit lidat etc..

today get to noe 2 more frens..fr my own claz..hmm..but still,my poly frens r the best!!haha..as compared to day 1 meeting la..haha..hmm...tink i reli dread gg to micro lab..will die lo..stress!!!haha..i wana contact u all aft sch,bt hor...aft i reached hm etc,even nw,my time is alr 8pm liao,n u all still early..6pm nia..i miss singapore wor..i kp havin tots of dropping lei..i cant tolerate the stress,loneliness etc...i scare if i continue,i will get depression..no father w me le,no frens w me..imagine hw m i gg to live thru?my sat,sun n mon...stress lei..i tried very hard le,to study..bury myself in studies..but the quietness here,everyting..mk me very lonely..hw??

hu plan to come sydney study de?hp u all can get in,den at least i feel beta..haha..hmm..ok la..gona go do my wk le...update lata..

No comments: