Wednesday, August 13, 2008

sad....tired...sicked!!!

recently in my dictionary,onli these words appear: sick,stress,nervous,tired,sian,pek chek,gona beng kui,zi bi,scare,sad,upset,disappointed n fake....im so sick n tired of all this stuff.....cant tings jz end alright??cant u gimme a easier way to settle??i hv alr tried my very very best....u r always avoiding me...nt allowing me to have my chance....the ting i gona do nw shall reli b the very last one...if thr is still no reciprocal,then.....itz ok....cos by then,thr wud onli b jue wang,shi wang n shang xin... yeah... then tho i reli wan our ship,tho i appreciate it a lor..i wud jz remain stagnant...i guess....hv u eva appreciated the lil tings i hv done,jz like the way i do?? nw even my colleague tinks tt im v shi bai,very disappointed in me le....y m i doin all tis tings???i duno la...haix...

No comments: