Sunday, August 31, 2008

updates........

hmm..today went pc show...then i saw the onda mp5...wa...hmm...very tempting to get it,bt dn luk reliable tho it has jay zhou signature bla bla....selling at $240...then i saw tv phone....very popular lor...diu....selling at $240 as well..supposed to find disc,bt i saw none...probably i cud nt c...i hv been rounding thr so many times wor....+ oso to find my fren la..wahaha....

then i went aigo...saw tt mp5....i hv decided to buy tt le.....cfm + chop!!hahaha...buay tahan le...tts the ting when pay comes...u spend a lot....if tts the case,i hafta sell my mp4 nw...hu can i sell to??rocky???LOL..at least can save up abit...hahaha...or shld i sa jiao with my dad,c if he willin to donate sum $ for me to invest...i tink he will kill me!!haha...cos he knew i jz bought the mp4 nt long ago...hw???hahaha...hmm....4gt to ask hw much lor...stupid me..scully $400 i die..tink i will hafta sell my digi cam...WAHAHA..hmm...met up with zhenbei n her mum...hahaha...her mum very teng me one..haha..until nw still rem me...kp askin zhen bei hw am i etc...so swt hor...hahaha

ok...tmr will be my 1st day at parkway...countdown....29days more....shall update briefly every nw n then...lol...why every1 tink i wun eva go bk to suntec le??reli ar??i scare wor..hopefully nt... =( hahahaha..

No comments: