Monday, July 23, 2007

bad choice..

hmm..nw i totally regret sharing accommodation w dem le..reli nt a gd idea..i duno hw to sae bt it jz dn mk me feel good,hapi n comfortable..hvn move in n i alr hv the idea of stayin in sch till bt 5pm(v v dark le..bo bian) den go bk hm..dn wana face dem..dn wana c dem..bt wat to do??bo bian..haix..

anw..started sch today..hmm..3/4 of B.Sc med sci students r ang moh..all asians in the Lec theatre all speak aussie..onli me alone speak my own singie tone..haha..anw..knew sum1 again..a viet ger..haha..same claz as me de..yeah..my 1st fren...haha..thx God..at least i wun feel so green when i go for my lab lesson on wed...haha..

today i went to one of the campus stores to get my labcoat n sch binding foolscap paper..haha..den do tings half way,hafta evacuate cos fire alarm activated...2-3 times lo..waste time waste energy..hmm..den im the onli new international student in my cohort..paisey n shy lo..haha..bt nvm la..haha..okla..nth much..anyting den will update..hehe..tata..

No comments: