Saturday, July 28, 2007

yoz ppl...how u goin'?miss me??lol..ok la..in order nt to let u all miss me so much,i shall upload sum of my cute photos k??lol..wahahhaha..joking la...

me n my new spec..haha..


me in my new room..lol..
me in my black spec-for protecting my eyes against the wind n sunlight.lol..

ok..well..today went to the wildlife world ard darling harbour thr cos i gt a free pic w koala bear.. the photographer chose to let me stand beside the koala w a baby. the mama bear actually touch my hair..lol.. today i din really wear very thick but just brought a scarf n a jacks ard..but it seems to me tt it dun look very nice..lol...ok..cos the photo is quite big n i do not have a scanner,hence i use my hp to take the photo..haha..
look very fake hor..haha..but the mama bear's name is Faith n the bb bear name is Joey,she is onli 6 months old..haha..both lookin at the cam..sae cheez..lol..
actually wana upload the restof the photos-my trip to sydney aquarium,how the toilet flush in 1 of the hotel look like,prezzies fr my frens,etc etc..but my com gt prob,no choice bt to recover,will tk sum time for me to transfer all my data back to the com..heh..
anw.hw u guys?gd??my life nt very good...in lecture,im all alone..everyting im alone..sob..nxt tue den can c my clazmates,own clazmates..hmm..hope fr thr cud get more frens ba..if nt jialak..haha..ok la..nth much le..tk care da jia..huggies..tata

No comments: