Saturday, July 21, 2007

updatez..

finally....!!!i found a hse to stay..haa..today actualli can move in de,bt i paid the hostel im stayin up to tue morn..haha..nw the hse rental nw starts le..big room...so much bigger than my tamp room..much much bigger...anw..im sharing w 2 singaporeans la..both studyin radiography stuff de..haha...science students in da hse..woo hoo~~haha

anw..i tot they were younger than me..bt in the end,they r older..but onli by a yr la..haha..anw sch startin on mon..cham le..heard fr one of my hsemate tt ppl lik me(come in during sem 2 de) will feel very funi n weird in claz..cos yr claz,every1 knew each other,i jz happen to pop into their claz..lol..bt she told me nt to wori..cos aussie r v friendly de..they will mk fren w ya so fast de..haha...

when all is settle,can webcam me..show u all my room..lol..or even hse..if poss..hmm..i gt a slack timetable wor...haha..everyday study 1pm-2 or 3pm..occasionally gt lab,gt test etc..lol...weird..anw..im getting used to the life here le..beginning to understand wat the ang moh tok..begin to accept their culture etc..begin to b lik them..am able to tk the cold temperature nw..i mean as in nt so bad as compared to the 1st wk..so fast..2 wks le..my dad gona go bk..left me le..sobx..begin to feel she bu de...haha..

anw..hw u guys?gd?hmm..am reli slpy n tired lo..haha..jz clean up my room..dirty lo..haha..den went to da bao pizza..wa..pizza cost $9 la..but is bt medium size lo...eat till full full...lol...unlik singie..so ex...ewww...ahaha...

out of my 2 hsemate,i can communicate better w fiona..at 1st tot she younger than me lo..haha..cute ger la..haha..she even sae sats is shopping day!!haha..which is quite true in aussie..cheap stuff...puma winter jacks at $40..man many more..muz noe whr to buy of course!!lol.. anytin den update u all further...lol...hmm...email u all my new hp no n address once all is done ok?tata..muackx..miss ya all!!hehe

No comments: