Sunday, July 15, 2007

yoz..

hey..hmm..recently been findin hse..managed to find sth bt nt cfm yet..cos i intend to rent a whole apt..if any of u wana come sydney study,i can rent a rm to u..beta..cheaper..save more $$..since u all my fren..bt muz tell me in advance la..ok??settle ar...hehe

i miss singapore still..gg for my orientation on the 18th..gona mit my clazmate etc le..will update u all c my clazmate mostly asian or ang moh k..hehe..

recently went to sydney aquarium..one of the world's best,sydney 1st attraction..wow...the plc reli nice..eh..mayb if free will update de..no wori..hehe...

den recently still shivering lik kuku...cooolldd~~~haha

anw..i can tk free pic w koala...gona go soon...lol...eh...i miss all of u lei...hw??sobx...so lonely here..aft mmy dad go bk i cham le...haha..hao la..gtg le..cos i 4gt wat i wana sae le..haha..tata..

No comments: