Friday, October 12, 2007


A day at the dim sim..yeah..u din c wrongly...itz dim SIM...haha


me and weiie on our way to manly...



Trying to act cold...actualli we r....


taken when we were at manly...sitting at the beach is enjoyment!!


the 4 girlies....fion,me,weiie n jane...


me n fio torturin ourselves will waves coming to us...AHH~~~


Manly presents....the 3 ZHU JIAOs...ta da~~hahaha...




Monkey faces!!lol..


taken in the manly ferry..it was freezing then..reli torturing..i was planning to write my will b4 i freeze to death..hohoho..itz a gd ting i survived the ordeal...OOPZ..hahaha


me n my yum risotto..hmm..on my 21st bday...huhuhu...


At sans churros w weiie,fen n fio...on my bday as well!!heh


Taken w the juniors..khairul,james,yuxin n weiling...hahaha..


the scary slides...it may luk ez,bt it takes lotsa courage to play tt..hahaha..1 of the game in luna park!haa


Tis is the very very steep slide tt weiie lose A$15..to 3 brave girls...


And tt is fiona,fen n me!!!she dare us,we took the challenge..cos she dare nt tk the slide..HOHOHO!!!lalala~free A$5 brkfast..hw fun..


Taken in a tram...to fish mkt...yum yum sashimi!!!


The tram we took..it was a brand new experience for me..tho itz common here..lol..


Of course,our yum food fr fish mkt...Oysters,tuna,sashimi,seaweeds...woah..*drooling*


And last but nt least,junie's new usyd hoodies!!haha..so shuang...1st time i wear such small hoodies..XS..can u believe it??hahaha...XS and itz still very big n huge for me...lets c...the nxt time..hoho..

No comments: