Monday, October 22, 2007

lousy me with lousy results..!!!

hahaha..finally finished my two papers today...tuberculosis paper were rather ez...im onli unsure of 2 qns out of 25...which means my chances of scoring to compensate for my 1st paper is on the bright side..lol..bt my 2nd paper,micro stuff one...im nt reli sure...bt i tink a pass is nt a prob,whether im able to score is another ting..hahaha...bt e gd ting is,im nt the onli one who tink the paper is tough,which means i still hv sum LIL tiny hope..hahaha..

hmm..im scare of the prac exam tis wed...afraid i wud screwed up in gram stain...streaking is nt much a prob for me nw...15%...so freaky...ahhh!!!hahaha...anw...my U7 first 10% i onli score 7.4... so if my micro theory prac exam dn score well,n this wed hands-on prac exam dn score well,im practically screwed..how??how???HOW??sobx..

i hv got U4 results for the 1st 30%..which is 22/30..now relying on my 10% peristaltic reflex report..if i dn score well,thr goes my aim n hope...i hv alr counted..i cant possibly score 10/10 for the report,which means i will score less than 30 for my U4 40% category...sadded...hw??U5 i onli gt the poster result,which is 10.5/15..tink i wud onli score 30 and below for all 4 subj...jialak..HOW???hahaha

then i hafta struggle reli hard for my final paper,if nt i cant score well la..isit??humph!!!hmm..anw...my labbie went wrong again..tis time nt bluetooth cant work,is the webcam cant wk..walao...lousy labtop....everyting went haywire..sian!!faster return to singie then cant get it settled...lodge complain man...gona b with me for yrs and it kept giving me prob..sian..

anw..itz fast...tis is my last wk to go sch le...tt time i was hoping it wud come fast,bt nw im a lil hesitant..hahaha...hmm...anw...any1 got job lobang when i go bk can tell me??hahaha..i wana wk..rottin at hm is no joke man!!hahaha...okok...wat now??hmm...yeah..shld be all for nw...tata..

No comments: