Thursday, October 18, 2007

juz a short update abt me life..hehe...

Gay (happy)..

1)i hv booked my air tix hm...

2) i scored 18/20 for immunology..which is a satisfaction for me..as i dn score well in immuno all along in TP..hoho

3)counting dn my days to end of exams..so shuang...~~jz abt a mth more..hurray!!!

4) tt stupid cockroach in my hse is dead..sumway or rather..lol

5) i hv finished the peristaltic reflex report..so shuang~~nw can concentrate on my exams nxt wk..

6)xuanie so swt...put me photo on her blog...she misses me...oohh!!hehehe...i miss u too xuanie!!

Woes(sad)...

1)exams..so scary...2 wks time...ahhh...~~~

2)sick for 5days alr...yet still no sign of recovery...fr a pathetic sore throat to fever,headache,cough,flu,insomnia,breathless,giddy,weak..n of course + sore throat..hahaha

3)a couple of unlucky days for me at hm n at sch..bt nah..dn wana mentioned it here..lol

4)Mon gt 2 papers-1 entirely on Tuberculosis and another on immunology,virology n microbes (bact) pracs...

5)Wed is micro practical exam..RED ALERT for me..lol

6)im nw confused with my electives...hmm...wat shld i do??2 wks more and i hafta enrol myself..

7)my macademia nuts expired..i haven started eating..sadded...forgotten abt it...lol

8)miss my frens..hw hv u all been??so long din chat w u all le..

9) weather fluctuation..a day the max is 18 degrees,n the nxt day 30+ degrees...scary weather..sumtime higher than singapore temp..

10)i miss singapore...ppl...food...shops...road...fun plc...everyting..inc the times in TP...auuu..!!

Think shld be all for nw..hehehe

No comments: