Saturday, October 27, 2007

daylight saving....

shuns~~~i cud nt study liao..went to lib to study micro..able to concentrate..n my aim is to finish till lec 13,out of 26,and tmr cont..i hv accomplished tt b4 lib closed today..came hm,havin nth to do,i decided to study the remaining lectures,bt i cud nt...was it the house tt mk me dn wana study due to distractions?or was it juz me???*ponders*..tmr lib onli open fr 1pm-5pm lei..hw can i finished all 13 lectures??HOW??

anw...later..few hrs time..my time gona change le...i read abt it n realised tt i gona hv 23hrs a day instead of 24hrs..it occurs fr spring la..then fr autumn,i gona hv 24hrs bk..tis is to have longer daytime,shorter morn..bt true la..at 5am,here bright le..jz like singapore 7am wor...lol..weird yea?hahaha..hafta get used to it,or else i wun screwed up badly durin exam time..hahaha..

HOW ar??dying le la..cant get on with my work...anw...i HAVE decided liao...i noe wat i wana tk for yr 3 sem 2..hehe..i wana tk both neuroscience n immunology...HAHAHA...gona b tough for me..cos got lotsa essays n major report to do...hope i wud b fine...wana enrol today..BUT the system rejected me..sobx..hafta go student ctr to ask wat happened..mafan...waste my time..argh!!hahaha...nvm la..anw..am gg to the lib everyday nxt wk..hahaha..i love studyin in sch,info get in..n im more alert..lol...GOOD good..hahaha..

i wonder y my hse nearby kp having fireworks lor...every nw n then...fireworks...singie is like so rare..here i c until sian le...HAHA..boring~~..anw...recently realised sum prob w my body...wonder wat is happening inside??so worried..haix...ahahaha...bt i guess will be fine ba!!ok la..nth le..tata..

No comments: