Sunday, September 16, 2007

happy bday to me!!haha..finally i cud watch R21..LOL...ytd went makan at elounge then aft tt went to san churros again!!celebrated it w 8 ppl..so swt..in a way..lol..today more fun..went luna park play!!!yeah...hw interesting!!lol...then went city eat dim sum,then went shop lo..came bk at 5+..duno wat to sae..tho itz my bday..i dn feel it is..jz felt lonely..cos no close frens ard me..as usual..jz like my 20 other yrs of bday..with the most disappointing one-poly tt 3yrs..felt miserable..esp 3rd yr..lol..tink tis yr is the onli time i felt better..cos ppl celebrated for me w/o me initiating,treating or inviting..they surprised me!!touched!!my uni frens wished me as well..they rem..asked me once n they rem..so swt..my hsemates n their juniors surprised me w a bday cake..they sacrificed their slp to wait till 12am..tho itz nt big deal,i still find it memorable..cos itz nt disappointing at all..

ytd plan was to go watch ratatouille,then go shop then makan..bt cos fiona hafta do her wk,so in the end,me n weiie came into my rm n we watched house,a medical show..nice show..hahaha..then aft makans n stuff,they came to my rm again w fen to watch jap movie n then hse again..lol..then today was fun..serious!haha..theme park..awww...lol...n shopping..retail therapy.shuang~bt tired..lol..

hmm..im hapi..fun!1st time w/o having to treat etc..got so many ppl celebrated w me..jz hapi..frenster comments,hp msges n ring fr dar sis is touching..lol..im jz happi!!!tmr aft weiie claz,gg to city gai awhile..cos i hv no sch..bt thao wans me go sch,to help her w our tue due assignment..hahaha..

yeah...shld b all for nw...nxt post abt photos...heh heh heh..other days then i post my bday n today theme park photos..cos lazy to upload..hahaha..tata

No comments: