Friday, September 21, 2007

hey!!u noe wat...sudd i feel like living in my own world..duno y..sudd i jz felt i wan to be alone..alone..alone...hahaha...today marks the beginning of my vacation..eh...nth much to tok abt..tmr gg manly..then sun either shop alone or follow the juniors go gai gai..then wkdays a day gg out w a fren,a day gg city to get vcds,a day go shop alone..wana settle dar's prezzie..faster get over n done w it...

sumtim i get very tired w life...sumtime jz wana isolate myself sumwhr(over e rainbow...)..sumtime jz needed a fren to b thr for me..for me to cry on etc...mks me sadder..i duno...jz feel so tired..n when im sad,im alone..when im happy,im alone..when i emo,im alone too!pathetic life rite..hhaha..i tot so too!!lol

i saw zoltan at broadway area...lol...he is my clazmate..haha..anw..he was eating,den i duno y he got so shocked when he saw me..diaoz...almost wana pui out his makan..anw..u noe hw i noe him??haha..is thru micro lab..we same table la..then everytime when we duno hw to do sth,either he approached me or i approached him...duno y lei..worse of all,each time when tis happens,it ended up we two approached our demostrator...lol..den we wud laugh at each other..bt it was fun..hahaha..had fun w ryo as well..haha..bt nw seldom c him liao...haha

anw..today i gt my electives le..as in wat to choose for yr 3 sem 1 n 2..mainly for the rest la..i still hv a yr 2 sem 1 to go..haha..bt i hv alr planned..i wana study neuroscience,anatomy,infectious disease n psychology(if tis applicable)...yeah...8th oct wud b briefin day...lol...bren's bday...anw..recently i feel so frightened by the sch ppl..haha..the ppl hu wan us to vote for them...haahha...i oways kena stopped at the main quadrangle outside fisher area,n oso wentworth bldg gg towards micro n biochem bldg..hahaha..scary~~bt nw finally over...the vote i promised to gif,till nw hvn gif...wahahha..oopz~~lol

tis hol,is my catching up week..gona study hard as well...my clazmate told me the paper is reli basic..even easier than i tot..everyting is fr the notes..tts it!!lol..yeah!!i love it!!so...i muz score..score...score....heh heh...great....booboo..u mentioned tt u wana go gold coast rite..so...wana go nxt yr ma??haha..w yr boi..haha..boo,whrs my reply??asked me to reply u n kp updating u,den u nv update me..humph!!lol...

im so sian nw...slpy...my mood isn't rite..lol...duno y...hahaha...boring~~im jz sian...jiu ming ar...haha..can sum1,sum angel or sth come tok to me???im so sian...duno wat to sae..nth much to tok abt...jz sian..sumtime i find my life jz sucks..!!i dn do great stuff...i dn excel in studies,in work,in frenship...i dn hv own stand..jz feel so yuckie!!hv no talents,no beauty-inner or outer..stinks thru-out..jz reli sucks!!tink im losin the confident in me le..tink im losin hope in my life le..my frens onli mk use of me..duno...sian ar..can sum1 tell me wat can i do w my suckie life??haix..

No comments: