Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ok...fr tmr..i gt another proj to do..shitt!!haha..is to make a glucose kit(design n MAKE)..muz hv company name etc...eee...hahaha...anw..here to post sum photos...again..yeah..itz again..pics seems nicer than words ma..heex..

okok..recently my hse nearby hv this chocolate cafe..very nice..the drinks i meant..and the churros..fabulous!!haha..
but b4 i post anyting..let u all c me..miss me rite..hahaha...results of nt slping early..fatique eyes..chubby face...so ugly..lol
tada..tis is the choco cafe name-sans churro..

ok..lets tk a look inside...hahaa..
the counter..er..the rest similar la..lazy to post all..hehehe...the staffs here reli friendly,swt n nice..all ang moh..lol..frequent here de all oso ang moh except us..lol..

my cup of classic hot spanish(hot choc..)yummy~~~
me n fiona,my hsemate..
lets sae abt the pond i hv been facinating since 1st day of sch..lol...itz situated outside main gate..in a 'park'..
hmm..tis is ugly duckling(bb swan)..it luks like duck wor..haha..anw..i took tis on the day aft my recent exam,when i went out to celebrate alone..sobx..hahaha..
tis is 1 of the beautiful black swan..lol..i couldn't find the white one...

tis is the 1/5 view of the pond..with sum ducklings,swan n ugly ducklings..lol..
lets tok abt my lab...interestingly,as u can c...sydney uni old sch..so tings here rather antique..lol..bt sumtimes it may b fun...anw..i onli took a pic..nxt time shall show u all more..lol
tis is the hand cleansing area..i took it today aft virology lab..hmm..can u c the 2 metal pedals thr???the rite is hot water n left is cold water..haha..
u jz hafta step on either or both of it to activate the water..lol..my frens n i were still so kuku tryin to figure out hw to turn on the water..lol...tis is to prevent contamination..cute rite??lol..in this mordern world,shld't it all b using sensor??then few of my classmates were complimenting singapore(they din noe i was fr thr)..lol..they love singapore toilets..itz so clean n nice...all so automated...even soap dispenser..for a moment,i was proud of my lil country..lol...my closer frens were lookin at me,congrad me for being 'known'...lol...cos seldom ppl wud noe whr is singapore etc..lol...
okok..end of story...tata...

No comments: