Thursday, September 13, 2007

today is definitely a stupid day..haix...bt b4 tt..let me sae abt sch lib here...i din noe tt i cud borrow a bk(any bks..regardless of storybk,textbk etc)for 2 mths..as in 3mths lata then return...few days ago i requested for a medical micro bk..then i went to collect today...and was told to return in nov..hahaha...and best of all,itz aft my exams...shuang~~lol...

ok..bk to today's topic..very angry w my partner..i dn wana do with her de...then she chose to sit beside her..nw i hafta do the glucose kit w her..haix...sian...y lidat??walao...i duno wat to sae abt her...jz so unhapi nw...haix....tis sat..gona go watch ratatouille...nxt wk gona go st james with rita.go shop shop..yeah!!then comes the hol..DFO,here i come..gona go out gai gai durin tt wk with my frens..yeah!!hehehehe...bt muz study as well..i wana score reli well tis sem...anw...i feel so puzzled..gt tis guy in my claz asked a lot of qns..then the qns he asked very pro de...bt hor..today he asked me hw to do stuff etc..diao..hahaha...i tot im dead.my clazmates are all so smart..except me..hahaha...mks me more confident..yeah!!hapi hapi..so i muz aim to score credit n distinction,instead of just a pass..no!!!tis word cant be in my results script..haha..hope i cud get..im nt as ambitious to aim for high distinction ok..lol...i juz wan credit or distinction...hp i cud score tt well..hahaha....

dar..wat u wana sae???tell me??tell me??hahaha...the pics very ugly??i grow fatter??i very ugly??er...i gt shoot bird eyes???or wat?????????hahhahaha...tell me tell me!!!hahahaa...

ok la..gtg..tata...

No comments: