Saturday, September 8, 2007

wa...studyin for comin mon exam...physiology seems to be toughest nw lor..sobx..haha..today went paddy's..ytd went fish mkt rite..these 2 days city n chinatown nt many ppl wor..haha..then today i was making a joke..the road signboard saes this: protest march at CBD..do nt travel thr.. im like..diaoz...haha..they encouraging protest wor..haha..my frens laughin too!!haha..kuku rite..haha..

then recently very noisy..gt helicopters..since apec starts..lol..my dad told me he knew abt in singapore news..tt means this event reli damn big la??haha..anw..ytd was chinese protest..i saw it w my own eyes lei..haha..all wear the same clothes..then hold banners etc..sit thr..stand thr..etc..then gt news reporters etc..wonder if singapore news have??haha..today is protest against bushie..haha..itz a march..haha..tts y city road block..haha..

anw..at nite here gt fireworks wor..very nice...hmmm...hahaha..then my hsemates sae is to celebrate end of APEC..lol..Mr lee oso here..then they hv banners sayin to brin john howard to history..etc...diaoz..haha..recently sydney everyday rain..on n off..sian lei..haha..bt nxt wk...22 n above lei...given my limited edition clothes,jialak..nt enuf clothes to wear for spring..haha..muz go shop le..haha..nw is like freezin,still wearin winter clothes,bt i dn wear winter jack le..i wearin norm singapore jacks..lol..the weather here so fluctuating..sianz..haha..

hapi wor..closer n closer to meetin u all..my frens..my sis...my fam...etc...eh..today went to eat jap food..yummy!!very nice...very big portion....then sitting behind us is a grp of singaporeans..wa...the way they do tings,mk me n my hsemates nt admit tt we r singaporeans..anw..went out w them is to buy groceries..as usual,no understandin cos i having exam..yet..yet...bt suan le..haha..cos in the end,at hm..i slack more than i study..lol...

ok la..go study le...tata...

No comments: