Monday, September 3, 2007

sum pics im supposed to post a long time ago..hehehe...bleah!! :p

at the airport...my sec n poly grp of close frens..heh
at the airport w my mum,dad,jiejie dolly n gugu peter(parents of bb hannah)
the chilli sauce tt shocked me of my life..it cost 50cents..fr mac..
famous opera hse..hahaha...very big..n beautiful..near the park,sea,luna park..reli a tourist attraction area..with lotsa nice show..haha
this is the famous darling harbour!!ta da~~haha..

this is the apt im staying..the front area..the steps is the entrance to our paradise..bedroom!!haa
this is the living room area..opp sofa is tv..bt dn hafta show ya..the outside door area..is the balcony..haha..the labbie thr is mine..lol
this is the kitchen,small lounge,n dining area..itz near the door..yeah..itz a bit messy w my hsemate stuff on the table..
haha..okok..the rest shall post tmr or other days k..tata...

No comments: