Sunday, September 16, 2007

this are my hsemates..fr left:me, fiona, weiyee


above is of cos me room!!!rather big rm to squeeze another person in..lol..

hmm..this shelf is in front of me bed..gt cards n prezzies fr frens..gt heater etc..messy hor..pardon me..lol..

me bday meal-my hsemates treat me de..tiger prawn risottos..yum yum!!!lol..
taken ytd at san churros..they r my hsemates junior here for attachment..celebrated my bday w me..hehehe..another guy sit too far..so din tk him..LOL
above is 2 of my clazmates,rita n thao..they din noe i took them..we were eating at wentworth building..hahaha..cud sae they r my closer frens..lol..
i secretly took pic of them as well..they r my clazmates..were waitin for patho lab..haha..this whole grp was my proj grp the other time..LOL..they r all asians aussies except 1 malaysian..haha..we were quite close too..!!
above r the toys we won at luna park..
the bear family...the 2nd fr the left is mine..the rest r fio de..hahaha..cute bears hor..lol...
ok..end of story...lol...

No comments: